Translate

9/23/2019

KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken ケンタッキーフライドチキン) Biscuit With Maple Syrup





Hi everyone who want to go or is going to Japan,

I'm sure that most of you know KFC fried chicken chain ,because KFC is the most famous fried chicken chain in the world. I don't know there is a KFC chain store in all places where you are from, though.
Actually, I really have one dish that I want you to know and eat it at KFC in Japan when you visit Japan. So let me show you it below.

I guess that there are a few KFC country original menus in each country, and the dish that I recommend you to eat is "KFC biscuit". This is an american style biscuit. It is crispy outside and soft inside, and looks like English scone. Pour maple syrup on it and enjoy it!! 
KFC Biscuit




In the matter of fact, KFC in the United Stats of America have biscuit on their standard side menu. You can see it on the KFC web site below: 
https://www.kfc.com/menu/sides/biscuits
However, I think that KFC in EUROPE countries or other Asia countries don't have the biscuit. So I want you to enjoy it when you visit Japan and go to KFC store in Japan. Originally, it is from the United State, but Most of Japanese must like KFC fried chicken and the biscuit!!




Enjoy your trip in Japan! And see you in the next article of the blog!! 
"The ordinary for Japanese" must work to spice up your trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken ケンタッキーフライドチキン) Biscuit With Maple Syrup

Hi everyone who want to go or is going to Japan, I'm sure that most of you know KFC fried chicken chain ,because KFC i...